My new bags and things!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been shopping a bit lately. I shouldn't be since we arent getting a return this year:cry: but at least we dont owe. Anyway the news of no return made me shop to cheer myself up,lol. I've got a lot and still have 2 small things coming. Soooooo....here we go....
    [​IMG]

2. Jade Hailey?!
    Ps.nice nails!

3. oops

4. [​IMG]

5. :couch:

6. Love the colour! Congrats!

7. ooh that teal is soo nice

8. The jade should be really fun to carry. The next one isnt a very good picture but it is a beautiful bag in person. Oh and sorry I am new at posting all these pics...never done such a big post before.[​IMG]

and this to match...kinda...it's silver. bad iphone pics
    [​IMG]

9. and in gold...lol
    [​IMG]

the pair
    [​IMG]

10. I just purchased my first Hailey....and it is love. I had the choice between the same two you purchased and I picked Jade. But now I want to run back and get the other...lol!

Congrats!

11. Great stuff! Love the Hailey!

12. I'm really liking gold lately so here is some more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Now for the Blue! I normally dont like very many signature bags but I thought this was a cute every day tote.
    [​IMG]

and
    [​IMG]

I still have some thing silver and something pink coming:happydance:This was shopping therapy lol

14. You good,lol. Thanks it's OPI I'm not really a waitress.

I also have a non coach I bough a month ago if anyone wants to see...can I do that? post another bag here?

15. omg that silver sig purse is a need for me! do you have the style number please