My new bag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463935651.796263.jpg I just picked up this beauty last weekend. It was love at first sight, and the super thick strap is what really sealed the deal for me. I haven't seen much talk about this bag, so I just wanted to share!

2. It is the Medium Saddle bag in Blue Carbon if anyone wants to know!

3. That is stunning! Congrats!

4. This bag is gorgeous! I love the silhouette and the navy/ghw combo is so pretty
    Thanks for sharing

5. Beautiful. I love the blue. I left Burberry for a little bit for a few Louis Vuitton but really thinking about going back to Burberry. I'm loving this leather . ☺

6. Thanks everyone for the kind comments! This bag really spoke to me!

7. Great buy! I don't think I've ever seen that handbag before. Very unique!

8. Just saw this bag on another site and was very intrigued. How are you liking it? Is it heavy? Does the strap go cross-body? How much does it fit on a daily basis -- how would it compare, say, to an LV Speedy 30?

Thanks!

9. This is absolutely gorgeous! I haven't seen this piece until your reveal and I'm very intrigued. Congrats and enjoy!!

10. Sorry, I was on vacation for a bit and just caught up with this thread. I actually have not worn it yet, but will probably change into the bag tonight. I'll let you know how I like it after I wear it for a few days! I do have a Speedy 30 so I'll be able to give you an idea of how much it can carry.

11. That's a great classic color! Congratulations and enjoy!

12. Very nice!

13. Nice bag and love the colour

14. Very nice, very cool