My New Bag!

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
Well, I have been lusting it since it first came out but somehow never got around to it because i was preoccupied with other bags but this winter, my sister got it but she didn't like it so I bought it from her. Its a beautiful bag and I'm in love! I hope the bag looks good on me because I like it, very minimalist, understated and classy.:smile:

Attachments

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
Looks nice on you! I have a purple and have been carrying since I got the tag hot stamped! Also love the charm.
Thanks! I love it too. The Open tote allows easy access to things and I don't need to search my bag for things that i would have to with other bags.:smile:

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
I'm so jealous! I'm saving for this bag right now. It's gorgeous! What is the extra charm/tassel that you have? Very nice!
Thank you! You should, its a great bag and the saffiano leather is hard wearing. The extra charm is just something i picked from charlotte russe when i went shopping with my friend. It was a cute owl.:smile:

Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
Well, I have been lusting it since it first came out but somehow never got around to it because i was preoccupied with other bags but this winter, my sister got it but she didn't like it so I bought it from her. Its a beautiful bag and I'm in love! I hope the bag looks good on me because I like it, very minimalist, understated and classy.:smile:
Love your bag, and it looks great on you! Congratulations!

ninakt

Nov 6, 2011
europe
Congrats!
I am still loving 2jours, a perfect bag to have.
I wish I had a black one too, I have a white one, waiting for the summer.