My New Bag!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I have been lusting it since it first came out but somehow never got around to it because i was preoccupied with other bags but this winter, my sister got it but she didn't like it so I bought it from her. Its a beautiful bag and I'm in love! I hope the bag looks good on me because I like it, very minimalist, understated and classy.:smile:

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice on you! I have a purple and have been carrying since I got the tag hot stamped! Also love the charm.

3. Thanks! I love it too. The Open tote allows easy access to things and I don't need to search my bag for things that i would have to with other bags.:smile:

4. I'm so jealous! I'm saving for this bag right now. It's gorgeous! What is the extra charm/tassel that you have? Very nice!

5. Thank you! You should, its a great bag and the saffiano leather is hard wearing. The extra charm is just something i picked from charlotte russe when i went shopping with my friend. It was a cute owl.:smile:

6. love this bag

7. Love your bag, and it looks great on you! Congratulations!

8. Thanks! I love it too!:smile:

9. Thank you! :smile:

10. Beautiful!

11. One my favorite Fendi bags along with Chameleon, Peekaboo, and Anna 1322.
    Congrats! :biggrin:

12. Thanks!

13. Thank you! Its one of my fav bags too!

14. Congrats!
    I am still loving 2jours, a perfect bag to have.
    I wish I had a black one too, I have a white one, waiting for the summer.

15. It looks absolutely fantastic on you! Congratulations on your stunning bag :smile: