****My New Bag!!****

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. beautiful! Congrats!

2. ooh really beautiful leather :heart:
    congrats Rui :flowers:

3. Wow Rui, beautiful black and the leather is awesome, enjoy [​IMG]

4. It's lovely. Enjoy!

5. Congrats, RUIRUIWINTER!
    Since I graduated from my black for everything time, I didn't own a black bag for a long time. But when I saw a lady with a black RH City one day on the street, I dashed to Bal NY and bought a black bag! It's classy. I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot.:heart:

6. Thumbs up!
    The leather is really gorgeous on this one.

7. RUIRUI Gorgeous addition! Love this combo. Congrats & enjoy! :tup:

8. Congrats on a classic!! Wear it well, Rui!

9. RUI , wow! Dear my friend! You bought such a classic bag! As everyone says, this combo is timeless ! Sorry for my late reply I ve been absent again. I am so happy that you found a beautiful bag! How do you feel with GH bag? I am positive you will love it to piecies :yahoo:

10. Hi ladies, thank u all for your sweetest comments!!!
    Thank u so much for your help and sharing your joy and info to me.
    I am so happy to meet all or you at TPF!

Dear M, as you said, I love her to pieces! And I feel BAL CONTENT (maybe only in 2010). I remeber you told me BLACK+GSH is lovely, so I got her. Thank u so much dear M, you helped me to make a great decision!!!HUG YOU!!!!

11. Beautiful bag ! COngrats :biggrin:

12. Congrats dear RUI! Black and GSH is such a classic yet rock chic combo!!! i think this was a perfect choice:smile: and the PT style just grows on me everyday;)

13. gorgeous!!

14. How could I have missed this one, oh so nice Rui, you deserve this bag and much more;
    JK

15. Very beautiful handbag, Congrats