****My New Bag!!****

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    I know it might be a boring color, but I can't resist to the leather of this bag. She is from the 2010 S/S and the last PT in store.

I don't want to wait a long time to pre-order Anthra RGGH in Europe, and the GSH bags are instore so the price of GSH is lower than RGGH, so I choose this one.

Hope my dear friends here love her as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

with my new Vivienne Westwood necklace

4. It's beautiful RUI and classic! This combo will never become outdated. Congrats!! It's been a long times since we've seen a reveal from you. :biggrin:

BTW, you have two open threads so it may get confusing.

5. :woohoo:congratulations RUIRUI! :nuts: I'm with you, always feel so much better when we can pick up the bag in store right here, right now ;)

your anthra has amazing leather!!! oooh, so tempting... :graucho:

6. Congrats RuiRui! Love the combo! It's one of my favorites :biggrin: Wear her in good health sweetie :hugs:

7. It's absolutely beautiful, RUI :woohoo:
    MAny congrats.

8. I was waiting in the other thread lol! Congrats!

9. Great color/hw/style combo - Anthra is so classy! Wishing you years and years of happy outings together!

10. this combo and style is one of my favorite on the GH side. such a classic beauty, congrats RUIRUI!

11. Nothing beats a classic and this certainly never gets boring.
    Congrats!

12. :flowers:

13. ooh congrats RUIRUIWINTER, love this combo!

14. Definitely not boring just exceedingly beautiful. Congratulations.

15. Very nice :smile: