My new bag

BagloverBurr

always in LVoe
Jan 3, 2010
Detroit MI
I havent seen this posted yet. This is my last purchase till July. I am really on a ban..not because I have to be, more because I want to see if I can do it.

Here she is

Evie Magazine tote. Very pretty!!

Groovy tags

Now for my review

I love the slim profile of the bag. I am not worried about getting dirt, even though it is light Khaki. the pattern isnt really overwhelming since its only on one side. I love the tags one is clear glittery. It is slouchy, but not to floppy. I am in love!

No more revels till July...let me live through you ladies :smile:

codegirl

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
Very pretty, congrats!
Good luck on your ban, you're a much stronger woman than me - LOL!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Is this a FP score or outlet??? I've never seen it and LOVE it!!! I used to buy signature in khaki all the time without a second thought, now I'm always like "where can I carry this...where it won't get dirty." I wish I was still carefree Coach!! LOL

pinkdaisy10

Jan 23, 2010
Oklahoma
I love her! I was thinking about getting it to use as a bookbag for class. Do you think a small binder and a text book would fit in it?

BagloverBurr

always in LVoe
Jan 3, 2010
Detroit MI
I love her! I was thinking about getting it to use as a bookbag for class. Do you think a small binder and a text book would fit in it?
I am not sure, it is a little smaller than the poppychan totes. but still roomy, I wonder if the Coach store would let you see if your stuff would fit lol. :P