My new bag!!!!

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
Sorry, I just like the striptease some of you do when unveiling your new bags!!

Here she is in all of her glory. And after getting her out, there is no way I could part with my McQ purple scarf!! :heart::heart:

Attachments

• bags 005.JPG
    bags 005.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 97
  • bags 006.JPG
    bags 006.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 282

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
And I finally have everything together for Bella's fairy princess party. I took a photo of this wonderful gift wrap because I think it is sooooo beautiful. Yes, I am a nerd!
I also took a photo of the cute little princess candles I found. She is going to be so excited!! :love:

Attachments

• bags 012.JPG
    bags 012.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 68
  • bags 015.JPG
    bags 015.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 268

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
attachment.php

Gorgeous!! And it looks perfect with the scarf! So yes,you can't part with that now!

eviemarie

May 26, 2007
Love it that is great!!!!
Do your daughter school parties get out of hand? My daughter is going to a bloody recording studio in a couple of weeks!! It like keps up with the Jones. Liv is having some friends over to make Pizza an watch films! Then we are ll going to see Nemo on Ice as a family. I am just tight i think when it comes to spending money on other people kids for a party. How tight is that??

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
It's lovely, Keri :heart:and the leather looks gorgeous. Is it quite thick? I think you've done the right thing, getting it before the price hike ;) Really like the scarf on it as well :tup:

Those candles are so cute :nuts:

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
The price hike was what actually made me decide to get the regular Bays. The EW probably wont go up, but it might I suppose. I think I made the right decision because I do wear a lot of black and grey. Well, everything goes with black anyway.

My next bag will probably be an EW in chocolate, but I am banned until Christmas...so NO enabling!! :P