My new bag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I had to post and share the joy of my new LV Damier Alma!! It just came in the mail. I think I told you guys about my affair with the LV Ravello, which I sadly returned after figuring out that no matter how much I wanted a cute little handbag, I would always want more space. So I exchanged it for the Alma, and it's so beautiful (and functional, a good design). Beauty and brains, just like all of us, ladies!

Sorry about my complete inability to watermark...I just wanted to make sure the photos weren't snatched for eBay! :shame:

purseblog1.JPG purseblog2.JPG
  2. Oh, edition from first post...Beauty and brains, just like all of us, ladies AND gents :smile:

3. :huh:h she's beautiful! Congrats! Enjoy!

4. Glad you found a funtional AND beautiful bag!!!

5. i love the alma in damier, great choice! it's on my short list of LVs to get, it's such a beautiful bag.

6. Ooh, love it! The Damier Alma the next LV on my list. Maybe later this year...

7. Fabulous looking bag. It's just so classy and professional looking !

8. cute Damier Alma! Congrats!

9. It's a beautiful bag! Thanks for posting pics! Enjoy!

10. :love: Enjoy!

11. Love it! I think the Damier canvas is very sophisticated! Enjoy it!

12. She's a beauty! :love::love: It's one of my favorite designs from LV. Don't you just love that red interior? Congrats and enjoy!

13. very nice!

14. Enjoy your beautiful bag!

15. Nice! I love the Damier :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice