My new bag

Beth1433

Sep 25, 2006
I just wanted to share my new Fendi with you girls. I've never seen one like this, and I thought you might like to see it. I bought it from my best friend, so it's not brand new but it looks it.

Attachments

• Fendi Clear.jpg
    Fendi Clear.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 59
Beth, I have never seen that one either. It looks like a cute tote bag/shopper, but make sure it is authentic (should have a serial number somewhere or hologram) before handing the big bucks to your friend for it, just a precaution. :yes:

Thanks for the advice. Even though I know the friend I bought it from would never, knowingly, carry anything but an authentic bag, I did check for the serial # and it does have one. It's in new condition, but it may be several years old.

Thanks for the advice. Even though I know the friend I bought it from would never, knowingly, carry anything but an authentic bag, I did check for the serial # and it does have one. It's in new condition, but it may be several years old.

Beth, most fakes nowadays do have serial numbers, so you would really need to post pics in order to have it authenticated.

No one here means any offense, we all just operate under the "better safe than sorry" rationale!

I very vaguely remember seeing this, but I can't say it was at the boutique, and it must have been in the later 90's... I think I might have seen someone actually wearing it, so that doesn't much help with authenticating.

Well, congrats on your find.