My New Bag

purse crazy

Mar 14, 2006
Hi everyone, i just brought my first ever chloe paddington in light blue yesterday and im so so so so so so HAPPY:biggrin: with it! Its the perfect size and a great colour to wear with jeans. I regret waiting so long to buy it.

If theres n e one out there thinking of getting one i so recommend doing so!

Would love to post a pic, but dont know how:wacko:

COngrats!!!

Click on the "Manage Attachments" at the bottom of a post, it's under the text box, then just browse your PC for your photos to upload.

purse crazy congrats! I had the light blue too - absolutely gorgeous! I thought it was the most stunning of all colors. I returned it for practical reasons (kept basic color) but if I won the lottery I'd get it back in a heartbeat! You're right - it's so perfect with jeans... enjoy!

Oh oh oh!!! I returned my light blue because the shape was not right for me, but I SOOOOOOOO miss the color! I have even thought of buying it again (if I could find it...I think Styledrops still has one) because I love the color so much! Congrats on your first Chloe! If you can figure out how to post pics (it's really easy once you figure it out) I would love to see some!

trufflesbang said:
i think the light blue is the mousse. styledrops.com has it. a bit pricey though.

If it's the same one that I saw, it is the jeans moyen/blue clair. It has gold hardware. The mousse is a grey-green (sometimes photographs with a bit of blue) and has silver hardware. The mousse is GORGEOUS! But I don't think Styledrops has a mousse yet. LVR does, though.

ETenebris said:
If it's the same one that I saw, it is the jeans moyen/blue clair. It has gold hardware. The mousse is a grey-green (sometimes photographs with a bit of blue) and has silver hardware. The mousse is GORGEOUS! But I don't think Styledrops has a mousse yet. LVR does, though.
I saw a light-blue med Paddy satchel at the Chloe boutique @ South Coast Plaza (in Costa Mesa, CA) Maybe you can give them a call 714-481-0308 I don't know if it was the Jeans Moyen or Mousse - I can't recall what color the hardware was...I saw it last night...

you're right. sorry. different shade. different hardware.

on styledrop.com it's the jeans / blue claire (sp.?) and mousse is on LVR.
chl009s-6ssa02_6s422_739_t.jpg
0098.JPG