My new bag!

I love it, but I’m second guessing my purchase and I’m thinking about the Siena.

I actually have both bags (Speedy 30 and Siena PM), and the Siena is unquestionably the bag that I prefer. The shape of the Siena conforms a bit better to the body, it can be worn as a crossbody or as a handheld...and I just find it to be prettier (obviously just my personal opinion). I feel like many people opt for the speedy because it’s a classic, but for me, it’s a purchase I regret making.

That being said, your purchases are beautiful (love DE!), and whatever you decide, enjoy!

I purchased Siena in MM a few weeks ago. Just recently was deciding between speedy 25B and Pochette Metis reverse and went with PM but now I’m thinking I might want Speedy instead. Ugh why is this so difficult.

Reactions: t&tsmom
I have been wanting a speedy and went for it today. here it is! I also got the clemence to go with it! But... on the way out I saw the Siena MM now I’m wondering if I should have gotten that bag instead?
I do love my new speedy though :hbeat:

View attachment 4885052View attachment 4885052
Congratulations!!! Great taste!
Coulda woulda shoulda.

maybe the Siena will be your next one? Doesn’t matter what we buy. We always leave wanting something else....

#Struggleisreal