My new bag!

nycgirl79

Born & raised Manhattanite, addicted to traveling
O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
nyc
I love it, but I’m second guessing my purchase and I’m thinking about the Siena.
I actually have both bags (Speedy 30 and Siena PM), and the Siena is unquestionably the bag that I prefer. The shape of the Siena conforms a bit better to the body, it can be worn as a crossbody or as a handheld...and I just find it to be prettier (obviously just my personal opinion). I feel like many people opt for the speedy because it’s a classic, but for me, it’s a purchase I regret making.

That being said, your purchases are beautiful (love DE!), and whatever you decide, enjoy!

Ihappylady

Nov 27, 2013
Las Vegas
I purchased Siena in MM a few weeks ago. Just recently was deciding between speedy 25B and Pochette Metis reverse and went with PM but now I’m thinking I might want Speedy instead. Ugh why is this so difficult.

Reactions: t&tsmom

Meesh202

Feb 6, 2015
Massachusetts
I have been wanting a speedy and went for it today. here it is! I also got the clemence to go with it! But... on the way out I saw the Siena MM now I’m wondering if I should have gotten that bag instead?
I do love my new speedy though :hbeat:

View attachment 4885052 View attachment 4885052
Congratulations!!! Great taste!
Coulda woulda shoulda.

maybe the Siena will be your next one? Doesn’t matter what we buy. We always leave wanting something else....

#Struggleisreal

Chanel923

May 21, 2016
Congrats, take it slow and enjoy the speedy. Love the classic look of the speedy.
Next up, Alma BB for girly days and pochette Metis for smaller crossbody option.