My New Bag!!!! YEAH!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to share the awesome deal I got yesterday at the Woodbury Common outlet..... I picked up an Hampton Vintage Lindsay for $279.99 !!!:yahoo:I am soo excited. The SA said they just came in and there were only two left!!! She is sooo beautiful I don't even want to use her!!! I'll try to post pics later.

2. Congratulations!!! The Lindsay is so pretty! I jut got to peek at her in my outlet, it already was on charge hold for somebody :smile: I have that problemm with some of my bags, i find them too beautiful to wear LoL!

3. what color lindsay did you get?

4. :yahoo: That is a fantastic find! I cannot wait to see pictures. What color?

5. I'll try to post some pics, I'm waiting for my camera battery to charge.:sad: It's not a dark black, bu not a grey color either. Maybe you girls would know, it doesn't say on the tag the exact color. I think this bag might have created a Coach bag monster !!:cloud9:

6. Is it the petrol one?? What's the color code on the tag (ex:B4/TE), something like that...?

7. It must be espresso...I have one and LOVE it!

8. Espresso looks almost like black, look on the price tag it will have a color code on it.