My new bag to add to the collection what do you think?

bmwowner619

Aug 18, 2009
Hello i just purchased this bag at the cabazone Gucci outlet. i saw the color and had to have it. What are your thoughts? does anyone know the model and year of this bag ? hope i made a good decision :biggrin: here are some pics that i took at the gucci store.

Attachments

• re.jpg
    re.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 139
  • re 2.jpg
    re 2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 183
I wish there was a Gucci outlet near me, it's gorgeous!

I agree - me too!

I have a gucci jacket that colour and I think its a very Gucci shade of purple that they use again and again. My Jacket was F/W 2006 in case it was a seasonal thing, but I think GG reuse their colours as my I noticed some of my morthers older bags are similar to some of my later ones.

Flipchickmc will prob able to help with the model she's great. I'm ashamed to say I usually only remeber current ones I'm considering or have already.

It looks good in the GG leather

and BTW I love it on you - congratualations:yahoo:

Oooh, I love the color! Great addition!

I agree - me too!

I have a gucci jacket that colour and I think its a very Gucci shade of purple that they use again and again. My Jacket was F/W 2006 in case it was a seasonal thing, but I think GG reuse their colours as my I noticed some of my morthers older bags are similar to some of my later ones.

Flipchickmc will prob able to help with the model she's great. I'm ashamed to say I usually only remeber current ones I'm considering or have already.

It looks good in the GG leather

and BTW I love it on you - congratualations:yahoo:

You give me too much credit! Hehe. Is there a D-Ring on the side? If so, then it looks like it could be the Large D Gold Hobo with 2 Handles. I'm attaching a picture of the Ivory Leather medium version. If no D Ring - then I have no idea what it is. Your best bet is to post a pic in the Name That Gucci Thread above.

Edit: Actually, now that I look at it, the D Ring has rolled handles and yours are flat. Sorry, I have no idea what season/year.

Attachments

• $599 D gold medium ivory hobo 002.jpg
    $599 D gold medium ivory hobo 002.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I paid $659 for each.. I'm pasting the email I received on this bag:

$659 purple guccissima hobo: retails for $1,090 and dimensions are 15.5"x8"x4.5" (LxHxW)
$659 Charmy yellow guccissima hobo: retails for $1,090