My new bag to add to the collection what do you think?

bmwowner619

Aug 18, 2009
Hello i just purchased this bag at the cabazone Gucci outlet. i saw the color and had to have it. What are your thoughts? does anyone know the model and year of this bag ? hope i made a good decision :biggrin: here are some pics that i took at the gucci store.

Attachments

Rimishi

O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
omg so beautiful! I dont know the year and model but the color is so mesmerizing. Congratulations!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I wish there was a Gucci outlet near me, it's gorgeous!

I agree - me too!

I have a gucci jacket that colour and I think its a very Gucci shade of purple that they use again and again. My Jacket was F/W 2006 in case it was a seasonal thing, but I think GG reuse their colours as my I noticed some of my morthers older bags are similar to some of my later ones.

Flipchickmc will prob able to help with the model she's great. I'm ashamed to say I usually only remeber current ones I'm considering or have already.

It looks good in the GG leather

and BTW I love it on you - congratualations:yahoo:

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
Oooh, I love the color! Great addition!

I agree - me too!

I have a gucci jacket that colour and I think its a very Gucci shade of purple that they use again and again. My Jacket was F/W 2006 in case it was a seasonal thing, but I think GG reuse their colours as my I noticed some of my morthers older bags are similar to some of my later ones.

Flipchickmc will prob able to help with the model she's great. I'm ashamed to say I usually only remeber current ones I'm considering or have already.

It looks good in the GG leather

and BTW I love it on you - congratualations:yahoo:
You give me too much credit! Hehe. Is there a D-Ring on the side? If so, then it looks like it could be the Large D Gold Hobo with 2 Handles. I'm attaching a picture of the Ivory Leather medium version. If no D Ring - then I have no idea what it is. Your best bet is to post a pic in the Name That Gucci Thread above.

Edit: Actually, now that I look at it, the D Ring has rolled handles and yours are flat. Sorry, I have no idea what season/year.

Attachments

Last edited:

bmwowner619

Aug 18, 2009
Aw thanks for comments everyone! and no d-ring.. i wonder what it is. i just put a post under name that gucci bag. any more ideas

Jul 12, 2007
That is a gorgeous bag!

I know i've seen that style before but for the life of me I can't remember what it's called!

OCDaboutPurses

I love purses!
Jun 25, 2009
all over
That is the purple guccissima hobo. I have that one in both bright yellow and purple. People have stopped me about those bags :smile: Congrats on your purchase!

bmwowner619

Aug 18, 2009
thanks you. and is that the name ,ts so hard to find .. would you happen to know year it came out? and was the price i paid a good deal?

OCDaboutPurses

I love purses!
Jun 25, 2009
all over
I paid $659 for each.. I'm pasting the email I received on this bag:

$659 purple guccissima hobo: retails for $1,090 and dimensions are 15.5"x8"x4.5" (LxHxW)
$659 Charmy yellow guccissima hobo: retails for $1,090