My new bag reveal....

bebegir162

O.G.
Dec 5, 2007
Presenting my new Galliera PM! :yahoo: I've been wanting this bag for a while now and I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger and made the purchase.

For those of you who are curious about treating your bags, these photos are of the bag after I sprayed it with Shining Monkey. I've been using Apple Garde on my other bags, but Shining Monkey dries so fast and really doesn't darken the leather at all. I even sprayed it on the interior lining without any problems.

Attachments

• Galliera.jpg
    Galliera.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 97
  • Galliera 2.jpg
    Galliera 2.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Galliera 3.jpg
    Galliera 3.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 68
Congrats! I got GM last week and LOVE it. I'm not a "shoulder bag" person, but I totally adore this bag.

Where did you find Shining Monkey? I went everywhere trying to buy it. I have used Apple Garde and it darkens the vachetta. Didn't want to use Garde again. I had Wilsons and heard it was good, so I treated mine with it. It dried instantly, and didn't change the color at all. Sounds like Shining Monkey and Wilsons is the best. No water or rain spots for us!!!

Enjoy your new Galliera. Fantastic LV!!!

Congrats! I got GM last week and LOVE it. I'm not a "shoulder bag" person, but I totally adore this bag.

Where did you find Shining Monkey? I went everywhere trying to buy it. I have used Apple Garde and it darkens the vachetta. Didn't want to use Garde again. I had Wilsons and heard it was good, so I treated mine with it. It dried instantly, and didn't change the color at all. Sounds like Shining Monkey and Wilsons is the best. No water or rain spots for us!!!

Enjoy your new Galliera. Fantastic LV!!!
I purchased Shining Monkey directly from their website. You can find it if you just google it. I didn't like how oily Apple Garde was and how it darkened the leather and how long it took to dry. I was going to try Wilson's but someone posted that SM worked better, so I gave it a try.