My new bag :) reveal :) i cheated on vuitton :p

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
while searching my local outlet I found something so pretty I had to have it. I don't know much about coach and most of the bags don't really catch my eye at the outlet but this little girl was tucked behind some bags on a bottom shelf and it was love at first site!!

Very nice! We will be able to tell exactly what this bag is with the style number. Like Katev said that this is a Kristin croc embossed satchel but I'm also thinking this is the "double zip" one. Also....maybe a China exclusive? Or did I just miss this one while it was in the US lol??

Coachie1975 said:
Very nice! We will be able to tell exactly what this bag is with the style number. Like Katev said that this is a Kristin croc embossed satchel but I'm also thinking this is the "double zip" one. Also....maybe a China exclusive? Or did I just miss this one while it was in the US lol??

Here it is :smile:

Attachments

• image-3149113216.jpg
    image-3149113216.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 812
Your bag is a Coach Kristin Crocodile Embossed Double Zip Satchel 17084 and the color is sand with silver hardware.

Your bag is a boutique bag or "Full Price Delete" as we say here on TPF. It originally sold in Coach retail stores for $598, but when the new styles came out the overstock was deleted and sent to the outlet to be sold at a discounted price.

Most of the items at the outlet are "made for factory" (MFF) and they are nice bags but usually not as finely detailed as the boutique bags. They are never sold for the original price on their tags, Coach marks them up so that they can immediately discount them and make it seem like you are getting an even better deal at the outlet.

Nice find, what does the inside look like? I hope you got her for a good price. The Kristin line has been one of Coach's most popular lines but they recently announced that they are retiring it (at least for awhile) so you got yourself a gorgeous bag and just in time! Enjoy!

It was $206.50 :smile: thanks...I could tell it was much nicer than the other bags I had been seeing..I really like higher quailty and the hardware and leather seemed nicer than the other bags :smile: I was happy to get her :smile: