My new bag is MIU w white tag. I'm MAD!

Masteryoda

Jul 12, 2012
Hoppin mad like a leprechaun that just had his gold stolen!
If u could see me i have my angry face on! I'm joking! Of course! Lol!

FYI I did not check inside my new Speedy. I'm assuming it is a MIU tho! Lol!

Lol!!! Ive seen so many threads on this topic! People getting all worked up over a white tag and if a bag is made by actual factual French people. So i just had to post a little joke about it. Better than actually complaining, right?! But i COULD b hoppin mad over here...about something sometime...so watch out...but it wont b over that!!! Lol!!!!

Lol!!! Ive seen so many threads on this topic! People getting all worked up over a white tag and if a bag is made by actual factual French people. So i just had to post a little joke about it. Better than actually complaining, right?! But i COULD b hoppin mad over here...about something sometime...so watch out...but it wont b over that!!! Lol!!!!

Hahahahaha lololol too funny!!!!

If my life is ever so easy and carefree and worry free that I have the time and energy to put into worry, searching, anger, etc... because my purse has a cloth tag in the inside lining, then I'll be a happy person!!! LOL

Me personally, I'll request for MIF but if they don't have one in stock and all they have is MIU w/ a tag no need to be mad! it's either you buy it and be happy w/ it or you don't :cool:
It's just a bag! No need to lose your sanity over it :drinks: