My new bag!!! Instant reveal

I've loved this bag ever since I saw it actually posted as a picture on these forums. I couldn't decide between the small size bag PM and the medium. I'm tall 5'9 and a medium build but I prefer smaller bags since I don't have a lot of stuff to carry and this bag hangs on the hip area I felt the medium was a little too protruding for my liking. I'm not sure yet. Still deciding btw the PM and medium but fairly certain I will keep the small I got because it seems perfect. The pic with the trevi is a size comparison of the small trevi and the bergamo PM. Also those viewing the photos can keep in mind my sweater is really chunky and the jacket also chunky....was all too see of this is a great winter bag and it is since it can fit over layers and layers and the strap is a little adjustable. If someone would like me to take a pic of that just ask.
Absolutely perfect on you! Love this bag! Congrats!

Yes it was a really hard decision to make and I went back and forth a bunch of times. The reason I got bergamo is it seems A LOT of people have the trevi. It's been out and about and we always run into someone wearing it. The bergamo is new and I love that huge gold buckle. I don't know why they didn't put feet?!? So strange because it's a flat base and the trevi which barely has a shaped base has feet?! Also I love the versatility of the bergamo like if I push the 2 sides into the bag it looks almost like a briefcase. If u want to know what I mean I'll take a picture.
i would like to see~~! pls do it! thanks!