MY NEW BAG! IM SOOO EXCITED! oh, and Hi everyone! :)

IrisVegas

Jun 5, 2007
:nuts:Hey everyone!
I'm new here, but I found this forum and immediately recognized a community of friends that understand the crazy love obsession I have with Marc, his clothes, and his amazing bags! I have a number of Marc items but today was extremely special and that is why I've decided to share. I have bought most of my stuff from San Francisco, although I live in Las Vegas. Today was my first experience with the Las Vegas store, and THEY ARE SO AMAZING! I had really just gone into browse; I was instantly made to feel at home by a SA named Matthew. He was so nice and literally pulled nearly every bag in the store for me to see. Well, I wasn't intending on buying anything, but I literally felt so at home and was so enamoured with the joy that is a Metallic Purple Patchwork Carolyn that I couldn't stop myself. Have any of you had that kind of experience? You walk in and everything is so perfect that you just ... I don't know... It is just RIGHT! I'm still on a high from it all! Everyone there was sooo nice! Matthew said he'll call me whenever there is a sale - I highly recommend him. My bag is so pretty! I had him wrap my Chloe so I could carry my Carolyn through the mall and immediately recieved compliments from the most unlikely people. A guy that looked like some average boston frat boy even said something! I hope that this helps spread the "Marc Love!" Thanks! I feel like screaming out loud! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

IrisVegas - Welcome to tPF! I think you'll all find we share the same obsession to one degree or another LOL!
Congrats on your new MJ, sounds like you had a GREAT time picking her up!

LOL, glad you had such a great experience, your enthusiastic post is making me smile! I am a total impulse shopper, and purchased a MBMJ Luxy Faridah and matching zip clutch this past February...I didn't know s*&t about Marc or MBMJ before buying but tried on the bag and just fell in eternal love with it...thank god for tpf or I would have no one to share my joy with, lol! I don't think my friends have a clue as to what my bag is, as they all carry Coach or D&B, but I like it that way, being different!

Anyway, post pics of your new companion, please, I bet it's gorgeous!

welcome to tpf!! i love hearing stories like yours. I'm glad you found your perfect bag thru a wonderful SA. Keep going to the Las Vegas store, esp since you found Matthew.

I want to see pics!! Congrats!

Welcome to TPF!! I am so glad you love your new Carolyn!! I am also obsessed with MJ, so I totally know how you feel!

Can't wait to see your pics!! It sounds gorgeous!!!

Welcome to our world, IrisVegas! I can't wait to see pictures of your bag, how can you keep us in suspense like this? The purple metallic sounds divine!

I shop with Matt as well! He really is the nicest SA! My family live in Vegas, so we're out there all the time. I was there a wknd ago and love the huge Blondie posters they've got up!

Loved your story! Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of friends here who share your love of MJ (and other) bags. :yes:

Would love to see pics of your new bag if you get the chance. Congrats again!!!

Hi Everyone! :nuts:
Thank you so much for being such a great welcome committee! My digital camera is broken, but I am going to get my BF to take a picture with his tonight so that you can all see the glory that is my new bag! I feel almost hungover today after such an exciting night! (I suppose it IS Vegas, right? heehee) You are all so sweet. Check back tonight for pics!
CoutureFemme - He really is, isn't he? I don't think I would have bought the bag without him helping me like he did, and I left feeling so confident about my new purchase. I think that is what a SA should do - I read some of that other post concerning the behavior of a San Fran associate and it really makes you think about these people representing OUR MARC! I never had bad experiences at San Fran, but I NEVER had the kind of shopping treat I had last night here in Vegas either! :wlae::wlae::wlae:
Love to all!
I.

Hi Everyone! :nuts:
Thank you so much for being such a great welcome committee! My digital camera is broken, but I am going to get my BF to take a picture with his tonight so that you can all see the glory that is my new bag! I feel almost hungover today after such an exciting night! (I suppose it IS Vegas, right? heehee) You are all so sweet. Check back tonight for pics!
CoutureFemme - He really is, isn't he? I don't think I would have bought the bag without him helping me like he did, and I left feeling so confident about my new purchase. I think that is what a SA should do - I read some of that other post concerning the behavior of a San Fran associate and it really makes you think about these people representing OUR MARC! I never had bad experiences at San Fran, but I NEVER had the kind of shopping treat I had last night here in Vegas either! :wlae::wlae::wlae:
Love to all!
I.

Haha, I love experiencing the new purse hangover! I wake up the next morning and it's my first thought! Woohoo, I can't wait for pics!

It is really refreshing to have a good SA experience and it only enhances my NEED for another bag :yes:! Matt is not only great in store, but he's REALLY great on the phone, too! He once stayed on the phone with me for almost 20 minutes, explaining the differences between white chiffon and ivory! He also helped me find my ivory stam, which I subsequently bought at the SF store. I don't know if my situation is unique, but I've had the pleasure of being in both stores and must say that Matt is the best in Vegas, and my SA here in SF is the best at his store, too. The other componenets of the SF store I won't comment on. :rolleyes:

Hi Girls!
I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner! I had some technical difficulties with my BFs camera and ended up having to take these pictures with a camera phone. It was really hard to get the colors right and so bear with me on the pictures I do have!:sweatdrop: I tried to get the lock too but it is all out of focus because the camera is not good.
Again, thank you to everyone that replied! You are all sooo sweet and it makes me feel really great to share my gloriously bizarre obsession with others!:yahoo:
I am even more thrilled with my bag now! I get SOOO many compliments everytime that I carry it! I was thinking that I would just bring it out for special occasions, but I havent been able to put it away! I hope you all enjoy it like I do!
And CoutureFemme: Who is your SA in SF? I used to use Luke or Joanne, and I loved both of them. I think that I'm officially a Matthew girl now, but I really haven't had a bad experience in any of the stores except the New York store.
Enought of that: HERES MY NEW BAG!!!! (So the files from my camera phone were bmp and I had to download something to convert them to jpegs and now it has a dumb banner in the corner... Sorry... I don't know how to get rid of it? :tdown:)

Attachments

• Mybag1.jpg
    Mybag1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Mybag2.jpg
    Mybag2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Mybag3.jpg
    Mybag3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 66