My new bag - East West Shimmy in Straw!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the straw colour - congratulations on your new bag!! :biggrin:

2. Great pics and a lovely new bag. Congratulations!

3. Gorgeous bag in a great Summer colour:biggrin:

4. Looks fab on you, great pics. Congrats!

5. Beautiful, this is my husband's favourite, he wants me to get one.

6. Ali, you should get one :graucho:, it's truly beautiful and the leather is so soft compared to all darwin leather I've had :P

7. Congrats, it looks wonderful on you :yahoo:

8. Congrats, it looks lovely on you!

9. Congrats! Beautiful!

10. TasteFashion that bag looks very elegant & gorgeous on you. Congrats! Excellent choice!

11. The shimmy really suits you , I was really interested in the e/w shimmy in taupe, I wish I would have bought it now!! Congratulations it looks fantastic

12. Hi tf

That bag is amazing, I am very tempted - in fact I am currently looking at it on the mulberry website!!

xx

13. That is spooky - I mailed the picture of this bag to my hubby and he loved it, said it was better than all the bags i currently own.

I will take that as a sign he wants me to buy it!!!:woohoo:

14. the leather wil age beutifully. as it is lighter than the oak be careful of the lether marking. any mark to do get u can wipe with a slightly damb cloth. the bag will gather character though use. it will darken slightly through use and will need treating with water stop spray but not as extreme as the beauitful oak.
    ENJOY!!

15. i believe bond street and brompton road have stock of this. i saw the purses and make up bag in Reading though;)