My new bag - East West Shimmy in Straw!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally decided to exchange my purple tumbled sheep regular shimmy to east west shimmy in straw.

The color looks a bit lighter that I expected, but it looks lovely with gold hardware. The more I look at her, the more I like it. I am very happy with this new lover and I wish this will be age beautiful as soon as possible! :yahoo:

Here you go the modeling pictures ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! Such a classic color. It looks smooth as silk. Congrats!

3. Congratulations! Love the colour of straw - think will go with anything.

4. Beautiful, looks fab on you, congrats :biggrin:

5. Looks great on, well done :biggrin:

6. Its gorgeous. The perfect size. I need to add one of these to my list! :biggrin:

7. Shimmy looks fab on you!

8. That looks absolutely beautiful! I am quite tempted myself now...

PS love your dress as well (or is it a tunic top?)

9. Congrats! It's beautiful! A friend of mine just bought this, and the colour is very nice, especially together with the gold hardware.

Love the style too. Was favouring the taupe earlier, but now I'm not so sure any more;) I'm very tempted.

Do anyone know how the straw colour will age? I mean in comparison to oak..?

10. Love that colour on Shimmy - looks very elegant! You go girl!

11. Thanks ladies, I am so happy and I know that she will be my everyday bag! It's easy to match.

keelelover, thanks, and yes it's a tunic top from Anna Sui I bought about 2 years ago.

Lille, straw is so light compared to oak, but I am also interested to how will it age ...

12. Tres chic :P !!!

13. Fabulously beautiful. Good choice.

14. The straw colour is wonderful and the shimmy looks great on you. I declare it an all round success!

15. Congratulations on the east west shimmy!