My new bag ... can't wait

1. Oh I am sooo happy ... I spotted this beauty and have wanted it for ages. let-trade allowed me to pu 10% down and pay the rest in a couple of weeks ... they are soooo great ... I just love this bag and this colour. I got ot for about $435 shipped

[​IMG]

2. Kimmi, that bag is so cute!!!:tender: You will DEFINITELY need a bigger bed now!!!:lol:

3. OMG, its totally gorgeous kimmi!
    Such a good price aswell!
    Congrats!
    xxxRosexxx

4. Very cute!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering when someone was going to snatch that up! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Wow..it's cute kimmi..I think you need another bed to start over

6. aww, that's a cute bag. Congrats:yes:

7. I normally don't like this line, but this one really is a beauty. Congrats & enjoy!

8. LOL thanks all , I had my eye on it ... did anyone here get the pink trapeze let-trade was selling in PM it was a great price too.

I know I probably do need a bigger bed I have a trapeze GM coming end of the month from a lovely PF member aswell.

I soo needs to stop ... but I do have my eye on the new inclusions in purple and the new fall range with the little bell boy on ... whats that line called again

9. its gorgeous, i love the color combo!

10. The Groom line :graucho:

11. Very cute, congrats!

12. yes thats it .. the groom line its so cute ... i would love an address book from that line :graucho:

13. oh, thats the cuttest little bag,congrats!:yes:

14. Awesome deal on it too !

15. Congrats! It's cute!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice