My new bag! Can you guess?

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
I am so excited! I FINALLY got a bag I have been lusting over for months - can you guess?

It's the Bleecker large flap in bottle green!

When I heard the Bleeckers were starting to hit the outlets, I was ecstatic, but also I was SURE I would never find one at an outlet close by, nor would I have time to make the drive. However, DH could sense my excitement and suggested a little "road trip" today. :yahoo:

So I tried to not get too excited, figuring there might not be any Bleecker bags there, let alone the exact one I had my heart set on. We headed down to Carlsbad, and .... there she was! :love: I snatched her up so fast and then wandered around the store with my prize to browse. It was very funny, actually - a very nice SA offered to calculate the price with the extra % off for me ($239.99 including the extra 20%), and proceeded to tell me all the great things about the Bleecker as though to try to sway me into getting it. I didn't want to interrupt her, but she really didn't need to talk me into it - I was already in love! :heart:

They actually had a GREAT selection there today - a few Bleecker flaps in green, ink, and rust, plus duffles in wine and ink. Lots of the embossed Hamptons, a some patent totes (and magenta patent wristlets - go get em ladies!), and tons of other items.

I got my Bleecker, and a beautiful wallet for DH:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8635&category_id=53

I was floored to see it was still online when I got home, and it was a steal at the outlets - just under $50. :nuts:

I am so, so happy today! :girlsigh:

Attachments

• IMG_0718.JPG
    IMG_0718.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 110
Congrats! I was hoping to get to an outlet to try to get a Large Bleeker Flap at outlet price but I don't think I am going to be able to go tomorrow so I'll probably miss out. The green is a great color :yes: