My new bag at an affordable price!

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
Ok so I think I posted this pic in the $500 or less handbag thread. I liked it so much, I went back to the Kenneth Cole store and purchased it. I don't really have a lot of black bags and thought this would be a great addition to my collection. The leather is sooo soft and I just love the smell. It feels really durable and I was surprised by how much space it actually has. I took it for a test drive today and was completely impressed! It was a steal at $238+tax.

jasanna143 said:
Ok so I think I posted this pic in the $500 or less handbag thread. I liked it so much, I went back to the Kenneth Cole store and purchased it. I don't really have a lot of black bags and thought this would be a great addition to my collection. The leather is sooo soft and I just love the smell. It feels really durable and I was surprised by how much space it actually has. I took it for a test drive today and was completely impressed! It was a steal at $238+tax.

It's very ute! Kenneth Cole has some really great options. Congrats on the new bag!

Yea, I was impressed with the style of his bags lately. I never really took notice of them until I passed by one of the stores the other day and just had to go back and get it! It really pulls my outfits together in a classic yet chic way and I love how streamline it is also. You can't beat the price and I was ecstatic that I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for a bag for a change!:biggrin: