My new bag and accessories!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't been around for a while and just wanted to post a couple of things that I got. Since my DH had lost his job we didn't do presents for each other this xmas. As a surprise now that he has a new and better job he and the kids went shopping for me! My DH got me a comic book fob (we are both comic book nerds) and large denim Carly for xmas. I love the way they look together. I was shocked at how big the fob was. My son got me the taurus key fob and my daughter got me the butterfly xmas. I bought myself a lagacy case. It is just the right size for me. A bit bigger than a regular wristlet. So that has me all caught up for now :graucho:

Attached Files:

2. Awe Merry Christmas in January. That's such a sweet, heart warming story. Congratulate hubby on his new, better job. Just think, you probably got better gifts now than if you'd been able to shop earlier!

3. Very nice gifts and congrats on the new job for your hubby. Love the Carly :smile:

4. That's awesome your husband found a new and better job! With that and all of your new Coach goodies, it's a happy ending indeed!

5. What great news for you & the hubby. Life has a way of throwing us a curve ball like that sometimes, but isn't it great when we can come out of it for the better? :smile: Love all of your new goodies...that comic fob looks great on your new Carly!

6. The color is GORGEOUS! Love the comic keyfob.

7. Those are such great gifts! Happy belated holidays!

8. I love your Denim Carly, what a sweet fam you have!

9. That denim carly is so yummy!!! I love the fob too! Too cute!!! Congrats on all your new items, what a sweet hubby you have!

10. Congrats to your hubby's new job, that's fantastic!

I love love love the comic book fob on that bag, it looks fabulous!! :tup:

11. Merry belated Christmas! How sweet of him to do that. :tup:

12. Aw, how sweet! What a great story and your new things are beautiful! Enjoy them!

13. All your gifts coordinate really good together! Congrats on all your goodies!!

14. Gorgeous Carly:love:

15. That is great that the hubby got a new better job!
    Congrats on your belated gifts, they are all gorgeous!