My new bag: Alfred and new MJ coat

I can't help staring at your perfect pairings. Your pictures are even better than those shown in magazines/catalogs/online_stores. So FAB!!!

I wasn't in love with Alfred when I saw it a NM a while ago, I have to eat my words now that I see it on you.

Wow! Great outfit and hair. The bag looks so much better than the stock photo. It's a lot bigger than I expected.

You'll turn quite a few heads on the street when you wear that! =)

I'm so jealous of you! I wanted that coat soo badly this season and just couldn't seem to get my hands on it in my size in black :crybaby:And when I finally did find one on eBay, the coat turns out to be a smelly (literally) fake from overseas. :crybaby:May I ask what size Alfred you are carrying? Is that the massive 20inch travel bag for the smaller size?

MJcoat.jpg
AlfredontheArm.jpg

ShoulderAlfred.jpg

1171486704_l.jpg

May I ask what size Alfred you are carrying? Is that the massive 20inch travel bag for the smaller size?

Hers is Alfred (14 x 11 x 5.5"; $1300); there's a smaller version called Soft Box Bag (11.5 x 8 x 5"; $995).

The travel bag is much bigger, it measures 20 x 12 x 9" ($1700). Here are some pictures taken during F/W 2006 RTW show last February from style and elle.

00270m.jpg

00500m.jpg

020720060942089261.jpg

Pictures from Fashion Shows:
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs-reference-library/pics-fashion-shows-70020.html