My new bag: Alfred and new MJ coat

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Both are gorgeous!! Abfab outfit!

3. I love all your outfits, you look so beautiful!! Congrats!
    Alfred & coat & boot go well with everything -- perfect together. =) Drool~ Drool~ Drool~ Can you provide some info on the boots too?

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. =)

4. Beautiful bag and coat! Love the boots, too!

5. Thanks. :shame: The boots were at steal for $54.95 at DSW. They're from Rampage and they're very comfortable. It's available in brown and black.

6. The bag looks really fabulous on you!!

And, enjoy your new coat! :flowers:

7. *thud*

gorgeous, great buys!

8. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!OMG..it looks SO FAB!!!!! LOVE the coat..the bag..the whole outfit!!WOW!WOW!WOW!

9. Love the coat and bag!
    ps. I have magenta hair now too haha

10. Nice! =) May I ask how tall you are?
    I'm only 5 feet, it's soooo hard to find a coat that hits above my knees & a pair of boots that don't go above my knee.

I wish his clothings come in petite sizes as well.

11. I'm also 5 feet! :lol:

12. i love both the bag and your new coat! so cute!! your outfit looks great! congrats on your new purchases :smile:

13. Your new coat looks awesome! It goes so well with the bag and your entire outfit!

14. I'm so glad to hear that, I would to get this coat & boots. =)
    I hope the coat is still available in my size. For shoes, I wear any where from 4 1/2 to 5 1/2. I have to check my local stores for these boots in size 5 1/2, I love wedges. Thank you so much. =)

15. aw i love that bag

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice