My new Bad A** Rocker Chick bag!!! I'm in LOVE!!!

Purse-Ooooh

My Sweet Bobba-Lou!
Feb 5, 2007
Well, originally I had been on the hunt for a black work w/ SGH and then this baby came along :graucho: My new to me Black GSH PT. I opened the box and immediately fell in LOVE!!:heart: Then, I got to thinkin' about a little something that I bought my 12 year old for Christmas and how amazing it would look on this bag, so, naturally I had to unwrap it for a little photo shoot. I'll just have to give her a few days before I find it laying around the house and then I can claim it!! LOVE THIS BAG!!! Shout out to you know who! You rock girl!!! :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Black PT 004.JPG
    Black PT 004.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 650
  • Black PT 005.JPG
    Black PT 005.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 655
  • Black PT 006.JPG
    Black PT 006.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 73
Well, originally I had been on the hunt for a black work w/ SGH and then this baby came along :graucho: My new to me Black GSH PT. I opened the box and immediately fell in LOVE!!:heart: Then, I got to thinkin' about a little something that I bought my 12 year old for Christmas and how amazing it would look on this bag, so, naturally I had to unwrap it for a little photo shoot. I'll just have to give her a few days before I find it laying around the house and then I can claim it!! LOVE THIS BAG!!! Shout out to you know who! You rock girl!!! :yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

love it! Congrats!! It is so bad ass purse-ooooh. I think the giant hardware looks so fab with the PT, and you get the strap to boot! Also love the purse charm/fob. Where did you get it? What a lucky 12 yr-old :P