My New Baby

Hi hi, some of you have asked me about my Kelly. I really can't remember exactly what leather and what colour it is :shrugs: :shrugs: and the receipt is nowhere in sight :search::search:.
I've taken some close up pictures, I hope that helps :P.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Kelly1.JPG
    Kelly1.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,355
  • Kelly2.JPG
    Kelly2.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,177
  • Kelly3.JPG
    Kelly3.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,174
I'd the opportunity today to come up close and personal with this gorgy bag and I tell you, if you all think it looks great in this pictures, it looks even better IRL! Tricia was kind enough to let me touch her new baby, and of course I did. After I'd put it down, I asked for it again and this time around, I didn't restrain myself and gave it a hug and caressed it! Luxurious! CDC is the best!

Tricia, this is one stunner you have! :heart:
attachment.php

Tricia - You know what? MrsS was so excited and smsed after she had caressed your new baby! I called her "Molester"!!! But of coz if I were to be there, there would be 2 molesters!! Muahahahaha :nuts: :roflmfao: :sweatdrop:

I'd the opportunity today to come up close and personal with this gorgy bag and I tell you, if you all think it looks great in this pictures, it looks even better IRL! Tricia was kind enough to let me touch her new baby, and of course I did. After I'd put it down, I asked for it again and this time around, I didn't restrain myself and gave it a hug and caressed it! Luxurious! CDC is the best!

Tricia, this is one stunner you have! :heart:
attachment.php

Tricia - You know what? MrsS was so excited and smsed after she had caressed your new baby! I called her "Molester"!!! But of coz if I were to be there, there would be 2 molesters!! Muahahahaha :nuts: :roflmfao: :sweatdrop:

Seriously, I really don't think my bag would mind it at all. Afterall, how often does one get molested by two beautiful, sexy ladies?

LOL! I was trying to convince Amanda that she needs some chevre in her life! What am I saying, I think I must have some CDC in my life too! :wlae: