My new baby!!

lol! thats too funny! I made a steak last night and I love my steak blue/rare- Lady appreciated my steak cooking preferences :graucho: she's such a meat monster! she sat beside me the whole meal and tapped my arm when i wasn't giving her the bits i was cutting up for her fast enough lol

me too- this ginger cat was a baby earlier this spring so this will be his first winter- i really wish i could catch him and find him a home but he's fully feral and i think the best i can do is make him a shelter and feed him daily. he's gained weight since i started feeding him which is great!

That's great! Fatten him up for winter. Lady the meat monster huh? Last week I threw away a paper towel with a few scraps of turkey leftover from my sandwich . A few minutes later I hear a bunch of noises in the kitchen, zora jumped into the trash and dug out my paper towel lol . Lil freak she is =)

That's great! Fatten him up for winter. Lady the meat monster huh? Last week I threw away a paper towel with a few scraps of turkey leftover from my sandwich . A few minutes later I hear a bunch of noises in the kitchen, zora jumped into the trash and dug out my paper towel lol . Lil freak she is =)

:roflmfao:okay Zora is a meat monster too!!!

Lol it is super cold here so she's being smart. Supposed to snow here tomorrow. Maybe ill let zora go out in it.

it's cold here today too!! i got out of my car to pump gas without my coat and had to quickly put it on, zip it up, hood on etc.. it's -4C with the wind chill here today brrrrr! i think we might be getting snow this weekend.

it's cold here today too!! i got out of my car to pump gas without my coat and had to quickly put it on, zip it up, hood on etc.. it's -4C with the wind chill here today brrrrr! i think we might be getting snow this weekend.

Lol. You know that scene from that movie Christmas story where ralphies brother has so many layers of clothes on that he cant put his arms down? That was me yesterday ha ha.it was 70 degrees here 3 weeks ago! Uggh ! I want summer back

Lol. You know that scene from that movie Christmas story where ralphies brother has so many layers of clothes on that he cant put his arms down? That was me yesterday ha ha.it was 70 degrees here 3 weeks ago! Uggh ! I want summer back

haha yes! reminds me of when i was a kid- there's picture sof me with so many layers on i look like a starfish :biggrin:
summer in Ontario isn't the greatest it's really hot and humid so i'm not a huge fan... but i love fall, if it was fall all year i'd be happy!! sweaters and boots make me happy but when it gets so cold with the brutal wind that's when i duck inside and hibernate with my kitties lol

haha yes! reminds me of when i was a kid- there's picture sof me with so many layers on i look like a starfish :biggrin:
summer in Ontario isn't the greatest it's really hot and humid so i'm not a huge fan... but i love fall, if it was fall all year i'd be happy!! sweaters and boots make me happy but when it gets so cold with the brutal wind that's when i duck inside and hibernate with my kitties lol

Oh your just like my hubby! He loves loves fall weather. I love the heat.lol yes hibernate with netflix and we do our spring cleaning in the winter . Ha ha I always find several bags of clothes that I forgot I bought! I am so bad! Zora's fur will keep me warm atleast.

Oh your just like my hubby! He loves loves fall weather. I love the heat.lol yes hibernate with netflix and we do our spring cleaning in the winter . Ha ha I always find several bags of clothes that I forgot I bought! I am so bad! Zora's fur will keep me warm atleast.

lol i do that too, last weekend i cleaned out the closets and storage areas and donated 5 garbage bags of clothes! someone will appreciate my donation they were all Zara, BCBG, Club Monaco, J brand etc...nice stuff but i couldn't justify holding on to it forever! it just wasn't my style anymore!

the cats were horrified by the state of my bedroom and living room while this was going on lol.

the best is kitty snuggles in the winter, they are so warm and soft....the worst is when they get up to leave. i'm always like nooooo stay you're so warm lol :biggrin:

Lol so true. Ya I donated like 4 bags a few months ago in those donation boxes they have on street corners over here. Not sure where they go. Hubby's rule is if I haven't worn it in a year then it's gotta go. Plus, I binge watch the hoarders show. I always wanna clean like a mad woman after I watch an episode. =)