My New Baby!

handbaghotspot

Bagaholic Bee
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
I've always wanted this style but I never got around to buying it because I would always end up getting something else. This Christmas, I was in Hong Kong then this beautiful baby caught my eye! Needless to say, it was love at first sight :love: Finally took the plunge and purchased my very own O/S Muse in tan!

muse1b_zps367c43f5-1_zpsdc166879.jpg

image2_zpsae5e9dca-1_zps2e9e669d.jpg

Sadly, my camera can't seem to take an accurate shot of the color so I'm also posting a photo of the bag that I took at night with yellow lighting. The first photo is probably the closest one though to the actual tan shade of the bag.

image2_zps5818ba6b-1_zpsd156f5e2.jpg

I'm a big fan of YSL bags and I'm glad I was able to get my hands on this baby while the stores still had it. Not sure if this style will still be revamped like the Cabas Chyc bag and Muse II.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share! :yahoo:

I've always wanted this style but I never got around to buying it because I would always end up getting something else. This Christmas, I was in Hong Kong then this beautiful baby caught my eye! Needless to say, it was love at first sight :love: Finally took the plunge and purchased my very own O/S Muse in tan!

muse1b_zps367c43f5-1_zpsdc166879.jpg

image2_zpsae5e9dca-1_zps2e9e669d.jpg

Sadly, my camera can't seem to take an accurate shot of the color so I'm also posting a photo of the bag that I took at night with yellow lighting. The first photo is probably the closest one though to the actual tan shade of the bag.

image2_zps5818ba6b-1_zpsd156f5e2.jpg

I'm a big fan of YSL bags and I'm glad I was able to get my hands on this baby while the stores still had it. Not sure if this style will still be revamped like the Cabas Chyc bag and Muse II.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share! :yahoo:

Congrats.
It is a lovely classic and nice shade of tan:smile:
Enjoy

Thank you!! I used it for the second time last night. Was really paranoid, making sure that I didn't put it on top of any wet counters or tables since the SA told me that this color is most likely to be susceptible to water stains. :-s Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to many more years of usage! :tup: