My new Baby!

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Same size as the regular Charlotte....but with the chain handles and made in lambskin. :love: :love: :love:

This is the first bag that I actually felt like jumping up and down about in a LONG time!! :nuts: It hangs a bit lower than the regular Charlotte, which for me, is awesome. It only came in this color.
I believe the one with the exterior pockets is the "mini" and this without pockets is the regular 24 size.

Enjoy!

On a side note-I know that there are a lot of people trying to get one of this style. I would like for the forum "regulars" to get a good shot, vs. just a drive-by....hope that's OK. :shame:

PM me if you need any purchase info. thanks!

Attachments

• GDchainsP3210548.JPG
    GDchainsP3210548.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 169
  • GDchainsP3210546.JPG
    GDchainsP3210546.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 141
  • GDchainsP3210550.JPG
    GDchainsP3210550.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 102
  • GDchainsP3210547.JPG
    GDchainsP3210547.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 76
Bjara, what an awesome bag! Love the chain handles and ooh that lambskin must be supersoft!! Feel like giving your bag a bit of a hug and smooshing it all up, lol! Congrats!!

Er.. and I'm not quite understanding your side note.. but I haven't had my coffee so I might be slow on the uptake, hehe.

Reactions: B. Jara
SerenitySue said:
Bjara, what an awesome bag! Love the chain handles and ooh that lambskin must be supersoft!! Feel like giving your bag a bit of a hug and smooshing it all up, lol! Congrats!!

Er.. and I'm not quite understanding your side note.. but I haven't had my coffee so I might be slow on the uptake, hehe.

I meant the ones that frequent the board....vs. anyone just doing a google search and stumbling upon this post buying up the bags if I post where I found it. I want to give the gals/guys that are regulars here "first shot." So to speak. :noworry:

Bjara said:
I meant the ones that frequent the board....vs. anyone just doing a google search and stumbling upon this post buying up the bags if I post where I found it. I want to give the gals/guys that are regulars here "first shot." So to speak. :noworry:

Oh! I get ya;), lol! I so know what you mean now and completely understand. Thanks:love:, that's very thoughtful. Love the phrase "drive-by". Lol!

Bjara said:
Oh, I think about 8. :shame:

:::notcountingtheJungleandCannibalThickskinBucketIordered::: :lol:

WHAT!!!!

LOL - you ordered from Thickskin too??

Girl, I am going to be pissed if you get your's before I get mine, LOL.

Mine still has not shipped. :evil:

We will have to start a Thickskin thread once our bags start arriving...If they are as nice as they look we might get some converts.