My new baby! yeah!! *PICS*

1. I’ve been eyeing this wallet for a long long time. I just love the color and the cute little embossed icons on it. :love: What concerns me is the size. I like big wallets that can fit in my whole life. I am a rational buyer; this tiny wallet is not practical at all. But, I made an exception for this beauty. IT IS MINE!! :yahoo: Oh, she is so fine. And now I have a good excuse to get a card holder.:P

Dcp_5949.jpg Dcp_5950.jpg
  2. ^VERY PRETTY COLOR! congrats!

3. Very cute, practical and in a great color (very easy to find at the bottom of a big bag). Congratulations!

4. Wow, that is a gorgeous color!! Congrats!

5. beautiful wallet! congrats!!

6. OMG, that is gorgeous. Congrats!

7. Pretty color. Congratulations.:smile:

8. love the embossed leather. As for the size, just tell yourself that anything that doesn't fit in there, you don't need.:graucho: Good way to downsize those Seinfeld-sized wallets!

9. That is simply divine. Can someone tell me the style number of this wallet and how much is it running for? I am wondering whether there are other colors in this pattern?? I NEED ONE!!!

10. Congratulations! I love that wallet and the color! I am not sure of the style number, but it came in pink (I have it but have been afraid to use it), an olivey-lime green, black, I think beige,; and I have seen it in stores recently in silver and gold. It is from the precious symbols collection and is lambskin.

11. VERY nice!:heart:

12. [​IMG]
    I found a black one with SILVER interior online that is (note:I borrowed this pic from someone else). Now I just have to find the style number and WHO HAS IT!!!:graucho:

13. nice nice.. love the color
    would never loose it in the bottom of your bag

14. That is the cutest wallet ever! :smile:

15. congratulations.. very very nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice