my new baby!! (to stave me over till my next LV in december)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So it's been long debated. I wasn't sure if wanted a wallet or a ZCP or even a 4 key holder!! I wanted something cute, functional and on the cheaper side, so I can save my way to my next big purchase in December. That ruled out a wallet, because in the end, the Sarah is definetly the one I wanted next, but the price range was a bit too high for me. I was not sure how much I could use the ZCP for the time being, and the 4 key holder was nice, but probably not a purchase I wanted to make just yet (future purchases for sure though!).

I got her on Wednesday, took a few pictures that night, then another few pictures yesterday with some natural light...

Any guesses? :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Yay let's see it!

3. Ooohh I want to see open up

4. Yay a reveal! :Partyhat:

5. some more teaser shots! this should be easy!! ;)

Attached Files:

6. Red emilie wallet?

7. Oooh, let's see!

8. ta-da! here she is!! I was on the clubhouse for agenda owners and a lot mentioned they use them as wallets, which i thought was PERFECT!! I'm old school for always writing things down and already have an agenda of sorts, so I decided to class it up :yahoo:

The only thing to do was to choose between RF and amarante... and I finally went for RF. I figured they are both such BEAUTIFUL colors, I could always get the amarante in something else later on and still be quiet content with my choice!!

here are some pictures in natural light...

Attached Files:

9. I'm so glad you went for the agenda! I use mine as a wallet too! Very useful buy.

10. It's so gorgeous great choice congrats :biggrin:

11. Gorgeous~!! Congrats~!!

12. Gorgeous! You made a great choice re: colour... Amarante is gorgeous, but shows fingerprints badly on SLGs. Rouge Fauviste is so luscious!

13. A shot of the interior with the LV refills - which I debated as well, but they are REALLY nice quality refills, so I figured I might as well. I just can't use them yet because they are 2011 :sad:

In the meantime I'm using some old sanrio refills lol. Also a picture of it with my ipod touch so those interested in the PM size have more of an idea of size reference :smile:

Attached Files:

14. I shall continue the photo expose on the clubhouse!! Thanks for joining me in my reveal everyone!! I just love her!! :biggrin:

15. nice! love the color!!