My new baby...NOT on my wishlist...introducing MISS MIDNIGHT GGH!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hellooooo ladies!!!!

Well, I have been lusting after an envelope clutch for some time now, and I was really set on getting a black one with GGH. But then, I saw this BEAUTY on ebay, and I fell in love! I love the combination of the deep rich blue leather with the GGH!!!! I also think this color combination is more special and exciting, and I can still imagine wearing it with many different outfits. I am so excited! What do you guys think???

Presenting MISS MIDNIGHT...:yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GORGEOUS COMBO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!:tup:

3. Swoon!

Absolutely gorgeous. Congrats!

4. Gorgeous combo and look at that leather! Congrats :tup:

5. Gorgeous! The leather looks yummy!

6. :faint: That is enough to make me swoon! I just can't get over some of the beautiful leathers that I have been seeing lately.... I love your new clutch. Love, love, love it!!!

7. OMG it's so lush! I love it, I'm always so unsure about purchasing luxury off ebay.

8. WHOA! Jealous! I am definitely loving this combo... congratulations!

9. Beautiful, congrats!

10. Yummy!

11. Aww thanks! The leather on this baby is amazing!!

12. Gorgeous gorgeous leather!! Congrats!

13. Very pretty! :tup:

14. Amazing leather! This color is such a chameleon, too...it works well with so many colors. Congrats!

15. CONGRATS! WHAT GORGEOUS LEATHER! AND LOVE THE COLOR COMBO!:tup::graucho::drool: