My New Baby...my D.s. Tote Pics....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HERE IS MY NEWEST ADDITION TO MY CHANEL FAMILY. MY LARGE D.S. TOTE AND CC SANDALS. I'M IN LOVE.....:yahoo::woohoo:

IMG_2975.jpg IMG_2974.jpg IMG_2964.jpg IMG_2958.jpg
  2. My Dog looks exactly like your dog....who old is she/he? and love your bag and sandals.....congrats....:heart:H

3. That's My Baby Lexi Chanel...she Is My Pride And Joy. She Is A Tea Cup Maltese 1 1/2 Yrs Old. 4 Pounds. She Is Such A Sweetie..

4. Aw, love the pic with Lexi Chanel (cute name!). The DS is a fab tote too, and the sandals are so pretty!

5. Well, Lexi has to meet my Miss Coco C.,maltese, 5 months old and definitley full of energy....LOVE your bags and shoes.....congrats again!!!!:heart:H

6. he's so cute. and love all your new purchases. Congrats!

7. Great purchases. Love them. Your puppy is so cute.

8. Your baby is so adorable!Luv ur bag and shoes:smile:

9. Congratulations!!!!! love your DS (we're twins:yahoo:;))hands down one of my favorite everyday bag! :yes:and love your sandals too...gorgeous!!!:drool:

10. Gorgeous pup, congrats on ur DS tote. Where's Celia she'll be jealous.

11. congrats!!!!!! ack im so jealous too! i've also been looking for this large DS tote ALLLLLLLLLL over but it's sold out everywhere! everyone is telling me to wait til fall...:sad: where did you find it, may i ask?

12. Welcome to the wonderful world of the large DS tote!! I love all the compartments it has...:love:

13. Thanks Everyone. I Had Seen It In Beverly Hills At Chanel 3wks Ago And I Waited 2 Days And Went Back But It Was Gone. So I Had A Thought To Call Chanel In New York, I Actually Dont Know Why, But There Was A Really Nice Assistant That All She Does Is Locate Bags For People. I Think She Might Be A Personal Shopper, Any Way, She Located 2 Bags, One In Dallas And One In New Jersey. So I Called New Jersey And Spoke To A Very Nice Lady And She Sent Me My Bag 2wks Ago. They Still Might Have One In Dallas. Good Luck.

14. I love it the next bag on my list!

15. great pick! looks great on you! :tup:congrats!:yahoo: