My new baby...Legacy Slim Tote :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful, and the scarf looks great! Happy b-day!:party:

2. Wow what a beautiful bag ! I love the scarf you picked out for it. Did you get the scarf for the bag or did you already have it ? They look great together and I like how you tied it too ! Happy bday !

3. Thank you all so much, for the happy B-day too!. ^^Actually the scarf was on the display bag (I am very easily influenced :yes:) and the super nice SA tied it on for me to match the display. I have to say that Coach is the nicest boutique, the SA's were patient and didn't even mind my kids being in there; they were behaved but still it is a busy store and no one even gave them a bad look. Best SA's ever!

4. It's beautiful!! The scarf looks great with it!! Happy birthday!!

5. Congratulations on your new bag! This gorgeous tote gets so many compliments every time I use it. It's more popular than my LV bags!

-Stephanie (pond23)

6. Very pretty. I think you'll find that "natural" color to be very versatile. Lovely choice!

7. YUMMY! Congrats!

8. ^^Thank you! I appreciate everyone's kind remarks!

9. That bag is cute! :yes:

10. Happy Birthday! I love that tote - just gorgeous with the scarf.

11. wow pretty

12. wow! lucky you ;)

13. Congrats! I have always lusted after that bag, it's SOO AWESOME and it looks so great and roomy!

14. Beautiful. You're a very lucky woman! Happy Birthday!

15. Can't view photobucket from work.
    Read your post in the other thread on how the scarf is what sold you on the bag, so I can't wait to see what it looks like!
    Happy birthday =)