My new baby! Large Bedford Bowler!

valbuhdee

Aug 26, 2012
Hey everyone! My fiance and I are in Orlando for the weekend, so we obviously had to visit the outlets! :biggrin:

Anyways, I have been eyeing this bag for quite some time, but then an amazing salesperson gave me any amazing deal that I just couldn't pass up.

Before I get in to that, here are some pictures of the bag itself and matching wallet;

Now let me show you the AMAZING deal I couldn't say no to:

This is such a cute summer bag! I decided on the large rather than the XL because I wanted something a bit smaller than my Hamiilton and this also looks great on the shoulder or cross body. I'm super excited about it!

Attachments

• image-907301501.jpg
    image-907301501.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 1,090
  • image-3650433980.jpg
    image-3650433980.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 1,024
  • image-3042793139.jpg
    image-3042793139.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 1,040
  • image-831869611.jpg
    image-831869611.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 1,032
Hey everyone! My fiance and I are in Orlando for the weekend, so we obviously had to visit the outlets! :biggrin:

Anyways, I have been eyeing this bag for quite some time, but then an amazing salesperson gave me any amazing deal that I just couldn't pass up.

Before I get in to that, here are some pictures of the bag itself and matching wallet;

This is such a cute summer bag! I decided on the large rather than the XL because I wanted something a bit smaller than my Hamiilton and this also looks great on the shoulder or cross body. I'm super excited about it!

Beautiful set you got! Love!!!

I found a black leather MK Bedford Satchel at my local TJ Maxx and I absolutely adore it! It is such a gorgeous bag -- incredibly classic. The price was pretty good too (gotta love those fabulous finds!) I think the luggage color is pretty phenomenal though :smile:

Attachments

• michael kors bedford satchel.jpg
    michael kors bedford satchel.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 3,176

GORGEOUS!!! I placed an order last week for the MK Grommet Colgate Tote in the luggage color and the sales person at Michael Kors said that Michael Kors has always said a woman needs a great bag in the luggage shade. He does great bags in this color and the grommets on my bag set off the luggage color beautifully. Enjoy your new bag. The lining of your bag indicates its from a Michael Kors boutique I believe. If I understand it correctly, I believe the 'made for MK outlet' bags have lining that does not have the chain MK logo in them. Could be wrong, but I was once told by an outlet associate that its one way of distinguishing an outlet bag from a boutique bag.
Again, congrats!