My new baby is finally home =)

gracefeng said:
The pleaty looks absolutely gorgeous on you! Congratulations! The more I see one, the more I want it. thanks for posting pics!

I'll pass on some info the other nice PF ladies passed on to me: the Mini Pleaty is going to be discontined (or already is?). That's why I just HAD to buy mine, I was so scared it would be all sold out. So if you want one, you need to act fast! :flowers:

julietcapulet said:
How precious are Chococat and your adorable pleaty! Love the color! Enjoy your wonderful new bag! It looks perfect on you!

:heart:

Thanks! I'm so excited to actually wear her for the first time today. (Though it will just be to class haha)

Discontinued already? I better hurry and grab the green mini pleaty before its gone for good. I got the blue denim and loved it so much I got the fucshia as well. Very very roomy. Thought I better get the green before its gone. I've been putting it off for a while hoping to get it when some of the newer items come out. I guess I better not wait any longer, better act fast ...lol :smile:

By the way, congrats, the bag look so cute on you.

that's adorable! i've been looking for something of that size... i currently use a gucci clutch, but it doesn't fit everything i usually carry every day. i'm also starting to love the color more and more.

KKRISTI said:
Discontinued already? I better hurry and grab the green mini pleaty before its gone for good. I got the blue denim and loved it so much I got the fucshia as well. Very very roomy. Thought I better get the green before its gone. I've been putting it off for a while hoping to get it when some of the newer items come out. I guess I better not wait any longer, better act fast ...lol :smile:

By the way, congrats, the bag look so cute on you.

Thank you, I love this bag sooooo much :love: It's really amazing how much can fit inside, quite a pleasant surprise. And yes, you have to hurry or you'll miss out on the green ;)