My new baby - Ibisco Bow!

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
I came home from the gym today, and there she was in a huge box! Here she is hanging out with my Balenciaga Day, I think she's going to fit in well with the rest of my collection! Thanks to everyone who voted in my Poll, she is the winner, but I admit to still coveting the Intreccio!

Also shown - a shot of my current favorite bags. I have to keep looking at the great bags I have to prevent myself from wanting so many MORE!!!! Still not sure when the Miu Miu sale is, Renato didn't ever answer the question...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1_ibisco_bow_amethyste_day.jpg
    1_ibisco_bow_amethyste_day.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 285
  • 2_ibisco_bow_2.jpg
    2_ibisco_bow_2.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 1,694
  • 3_ibisco_bow_1.jpg
    3_ibisco_bow_1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 4_ibisco_bow_amethyste_day_.jpg
    4_ibisco_bow_amethyste_day_.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 5_group_faves.jpg
    5_group_faves.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 504
Ibisco is a GORGEOUS shade. When I went out to buy yesterday, I had to bring my Amethyst Work to compare. The SA was telling me how similar the colour is & asking me to get Iris Bow but Ibisco IMO is too mind blowing to pass on!!! CONGRATS on your Bow & I always envied your PINK collection. Do you still have your Amethyst Pom Pom?

Thank you Azumie, Kiki119, pinkboudoir, Grace123 and twochubbycheeks!

And yes, pink, I still have my GSH Pompon in Amethyste - I also have an RH Part Time and a First in Amethyste. And a coin purse and coming soon an amethyste MU. I got REALLY crazy for it!!! Its a little embarassing, but clearly I have almost no self control....

pinkboudoir - here is my collection shot, I posted it in the amethyste clubhouse thread too...still doesnt include a makeup on layaway and a GSH Day which i'm selling. Sorry to digress from MIU MIU!!!:flowers::cloud9:

attachment.php