My new baby - Ibisco Bow!

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
I came home from the gym today, and there she was in a huge box! Here she is hanging out with my Balenciaga Day, I think she's going to fit in well with the rest of my collection! Thanks to everyone who voted in my Poll, she is the winner, but I admit to still coveting the Intreccio!

Also shown - a shot of my current favorite bags. I have to keep looking at the great bags I have to prevent myself from wanting so many MORE!!!! Still not sure when the Miu Miu sale is, Renato didn't ever answer the question...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1_ibisco_bow_amethyste_day.jpg
    1_ibisco_bow_amethyste_day.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 285
  • 2_ibisco_bow_2.jpg
    2_ibisco_bow_2.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 1,694
  • 3_ibisco_bow_1.jpg
    3_ibisco_bow_1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 4_ibisco_bow_amethyste_day_.jpg
    4_ibisco_bow_amethyste_day_.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 5_group_faves.jpg
    5_group_faves.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 504

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
Ibisco is a GORGEOUS shade. When I went out to buy yesterday, I had to bring my Amethyst Work to compare. The SA was telling me how similar the colour is & asking me to get Iris Bow but Ibisco IMO is too mind blowing to pass on!!! CONGRATS on your Bow & I always envied your PINK collection. Do you still have your Amethyst Pom Pom?

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Thank you Azumie, Kiki119, pinkboudoir, Grace123 and twochubbycheeks!

And yes, pink, I still have my GSH Pompon in Amethyste - I also have an RH Part Time and a First in Amethyste. And a coin purse and coming soon an amethyste MU. I got REALLY crazy for it!!! Its a little embarassing, but clearly I have almost no self control....

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
pinkboudoir - here is my collection shot, I posted it in the amethyste clubhouse thread too...still doesnt include a makeup on layaway and a GSH Day which i'm selling. Sorry to digress from MIU MIU!!!:flowers::cloud9:

attachment.php