My new baby has arrived from Orlando

Sep 17, 2013
And she’s perfect! The color, which SA Christopher said would work as a winter bag, is just right, and of course the leather and overall creative design are a feast. The colors are cement and steel, I believe, so the bag reads gray or in some lights, taupe-y. I love a small EW satchel with the added bonus of a strong magnetic closure, a favorite for me.

So here she is, and below is the coat, new last winter, that I bought her for primarily. After years and years of always reverting to the warmth of one black puffer coat, I sprung for this shearling but then I found myself wearing a monolith of brown. When I saw this bag, I knew it was the one because it “feels” like the coat, adds real visual interest and is just the right size with easy access.

Thanks again papertiger :flowers:

P.S. in true BV style, the color changes strongly with the light:smile:

AEF3B817-F30C-419B-A5DD-A5503D0EA17F.jpeg

02BF7378-B557-4594-AEC1-0B2E2CFFF0D9.jpeg

And she’s perfect! The color, which SA Christopher said would work as a winter bag, is just right, and of course the leather and overall creative design are a feast. The colors are cement and steel, I believe, so the bag reads gray or in some lights, taupe-y. I love a small EW satchel with the added bonus of a strong magnetic closure, a favorite for me.

So here she is, and below is the coat, new last winter, that I bought her for primarily. After years and years of always reverting to the warmth of one black puffer coat, I sprung for this shearling but then I found myself wearing a monolith of brown. When I saw this bag, I knew it was the one because it “feels” like the coat, adds real visual interest and is just the right size with easy access.

View attachment 4832317

View attachment 4832316

Beautiful! :loveeyes: Congratulations! :yahoo:

• Love
Reactions: jbags07 and RT1

View attachment 4832317

View attachment 4832316
Oh my gosh, this is perfect! JUST PERFECT!!! :love: :balloon: :balloon: wear her in the best of health and happiness!!!

• Love
My Campana is also arriving Monday. :yahoo: (Just not from Florida). The seller thankfully didn't pay extra for UPS Saturday delivery, since I have my bags delivered to work so I can sign for them during the day. We are all getting so much BV eye candy on the Forum lately!!! :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

Thank you everyone for your enthusiasm and :tup::tup::tup:.

Indiaink, without whom this would never have happened, do forgive me for mixing up your screen name with papertiger’s. I confess that there are three tPF screen names that my ditzy brain regularly confuses ... papertiger, indiaink, and quellefromage ... all creatively interesting names, though highly distinct people. Cheers! :smile:

• Love
Thank you everyone for your enthusiasm and :tup::tup::tup:.

Indiaink, without whom this would never have happened, do forgive me for mixing up your screen name with papertiger’s. I confess that there are three tPF screen names that my ditzy brain regularly confuses ... papertiger, indiaink, and quellefromage ... all creatively interesting names, though highly distinct people. Cheers! :smile:
You are forgiven - to be in the company of @papertiger and @QuelleFromage is quite the honor! :hbeat: