My New Baby - Fall 08 Nappa Patch Tote - Petrolio

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
:heart::heart: This is my new addition to my small Miu Miu Family....

I got this on Ebay for a great deal, since I was too late for the BH Sale! (of course authenticated on the forum!)

She is roomy and light weight... the colour is grogeous! goes with everything!

I am still waiting for my Harlequin Single Handle from Renato... I will sure to post pics when I get it :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 714
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 642
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 645

I got this on Ebay for a great deal, since I was too late for the BH Sale! (of course authenticated on the forum!)

I am still waiting for my Harlequin Single Handle from Renato... I will sure to post pics when I get it :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OH MY GOD!!! IT'S GORGEOUS!!! Where did you get it and how much? is it discounted?? if so, anymore?? where can I get one....:woohoo::crybaby:

kiss: haha! U r my 1st known bag twin on tPF!:blush:

ANne: thanks! I got her from EBay, I don't known if they still have them instore! I have checked both BH &nYC MM boutiques, and all their sale/fall08 bags are sold. But this style was 50% off (I got mine aout 60% off on ebay including shipping)

I have this bag too and LOVE it. Renato at Miu Miu Beverly Hills was super to work with and I was lucky enough to get one! It looks great on you :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
I see from your list you have the Matelasse Lux bag...is it the large size? I have the smaller one but have been considering and lusting after the large one but not sure it would be too big for me. Could you PLEASE post pictures of you modeling that bag also??? I need a size perspective. Great collection you have:drool: Once you have the Miu Miu leather bags it's hard to buy anything else...the leather is such high quality and smells great too!

butterfly: thanks ;) you are too sweet!!!

4 Purse: I have the small Matelasse lux bag in the small size also...... Sorry... If you are intereseted, I am sure you can get a SA to send a picture with them modelling it (I know MM BH is good with such request)?? I am sooo in love with Miu Miu for a long time (my early teenage year), and finally able to afford them (on Sale anyway!).... I don't think I will ever buy anything other than Miu Miu!!!!

i just got the same bag from ebay. it arrived in the mail today :smile: my first miu miu!! :smile: sadly, there is a small tear at the back. :sad:

Awww.. sorry to hear that... was it mentioned in the listing?? you should able to return it or at portion of $ back (if you want to keep it)?

LaMissy: I was on the fence when I bought it, but now I really love it :smile:)

Awww.. sorry to hear that... was it mentioned in the listing?? you should able to return it or at portion of $ back (if you want to keep it)?

no, there wasn't any mention of it in the listing. its supposed to be brand new. to be fair, the seller doesn't seem to know about it either (i think). I asked for a discount, and she grudgingly offered $40. I decided to just return it. Too bad, coz the bag is gorgeous! :sad: