My New Baby - Black Medium Padded

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
Picked it up last night ... I just LOVE :love: :heart: it!!! I added two of my Skull Charms and the Argent "Boobie". I used to have the Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf on my Thomas Wylde bag, but I may transfer it over.

The leather is just superb ... very soft!!

What I don't understand, however, is why Balenciaga put a zippered pocket in the front ... but it's not usable (it's sewn up inside) ... they must have had a oeufs ala 'shroom that day :lol: !!!

Attachments

• Black Med Padded - 1wtmk.jpg
    Black Med Padded - 1wtmk.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 214
  • Black Med Padded - Mirror Up Closewtmk.jpg
    Black Med Padded - Mirror Up Closewtmk.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Black Med Padded - Leather Up Closewtmk.jpg
    Black Med Padded - Leather Up Closewtmk.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 86
omg, so the zippered pocket is totally cosmetic? That's so funny! The bag is amazing, CeeJay! I love it with the Charms & Planet attached!

CeeJay said:
Picked it up last night ... I just LOVE :love: :heart: it!!! I added two of my Skull Charms and the Argent "Boobie". I used to have the Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf on my Thomas Wylde bag, but I may transfer it over.

The leather is just superb ... very soft!!

What I don't understand, however, is why Balenciaga put a zippered pocket in the front ... but it's not usable (it's sewn up inside) ... they must have had a oeufs ala 'shroom that day :lol: !!!

CeeJay!!! I am so jealous that you have an argent planet!!!! I have an argent box and I'm always looking for matching accessories. It's probably too much silver but I just don't care.

congrats, its so new and already a classic, I mean take the Chanel quilted bags, they've never gone out of fashion, so this one is definetely a keeper! the mirror makes me melt! this zipper thing is really odd though (I like to have lots of pockets on my bag), isn't it like only lightly sewn and you tear it off like on designer clothing, (sometimes jacket and pants pockets are sewn but you can easily undo it)???
CONGRATS agin u lucky TRENDSETTER!