My new babies!

kat_vil

Oct 6, 2016
i sold my first balenciaga last year and i was so sad about it. But worked hard and saved enough for my new babies. I got two within two weeks but how excited. I bought them both on ebay and could not believe i won the bids. I got rid if bags shoes and clothes that i didnt use anymore. All worth it for my balenciaga.
Bag number one - town with rose gold hardware- has the regular size hardware its light. I love the size of the town. The condition is perfect very mint almost brand new except fro small lipstick mark inside bag! The leather smells like it just walked out of the department store! I will use this for date nights and special occasions
Bag numer 2 - city with silver hardware obvious that it was previously owned but got this baby for 268 + $13 shipping! Very reputable ebayer! What a steal. The handles worn but accessories are complete. Will use for informal occasions, etc. so lucky i love them!

Attachments

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
i sold my first balenciaga last year and i was so sad about it. But worked hard and saved enough for my new babies. I got two within two weeks but how excited. I bought them both on ebay and could not believe i won the bids. I got rid if bags shoes and clothes that i didnt use anymore. All worth it for my balenciaga.
Bag number one - town with rose gold hardware- has the regular size hardware its light. I love the size of the town. The condition is perfect very mint almost brand new except fro small lipstick mark inside bag! The leather smells like it just walked out of the department store! I will use this for date nights and special occasions
Bag numer 2 - city with silver hardware obvious that it was previously owned but got this baby for 268 + $13 shipping! Very reputable ebayer! What a steal. The handles worn but accessories are complete. Will use for informal occasions, etc. so lucky i love them!
Hiya, I sent you a pm.