My New Babies!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I COULDNT RESIST!
    my mom bought me the coach, i and i bought the juicy
    im going to orlando in 2 days so i thought it would be perfect so i would be hands free of a purse
    oh yea and im planning on going outlet shopping =]
    [​IMG]

and the new juicy!
    [​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! I love the white stripe on the signature..so cute. Have a fun & safe trip to Orlando. If you get anything (coach) we all would love to see it.

3. I know this is completely off the Coach thread, but if you go to London, there is an amazing outlet centre about an hour away (this seems a lots but its an easy drive), and they sell Versace, Dior, Burberry, and (my favourite) Mulberry! All the bags are dicounted - last time I was there I got a Mulberry Roxanne for instead £295 of £595, and a Mulberry Araline for £207 instead of £295 - last one in the shop, a gorgeous tangerine colour!

4. I love that swing pack! I love the brown and white combo

5. OT- Sorry martiinii just have to ask a ?--shopper are you certain they're real? If they are maybe you should start a thread on the handbags subforum...since it doesn't really involve coach at all.

6. GORGEOUS! The swing pack will come in handy in orlando, I always take mine when I go there.

7. no big deal- yes i am for certian they are real, i purchased them both from Nordstroms, and i have never known them to sell any one or me a fake bag.

but sorry, ill remeber that next time, i just thought i would share my new coach purchase with the ladies on the coach board, since i am on this board the most and since it is coach.

but thanks for letting me know that its better suited for the handbags board. =]

8. No, martiinii..LOL I was talking to Shopper12..She was talking about Versace, Dior & other handbags besides coach..I was just wondering why she came on the coach forum talking advertising for an outlet mall. Sorry for the confusion

9. lol, im sorry =]...i was just like....wha? lol i totally understand, and now i feel kinda stupid

10. Congrats!! Have fun on your trip!

11. Congrats!!!

12. I have that same Swing Pack and LOVE it! I was never into white leather at all (and would avoid it at all costs) but the Coach white leather is so yummy! Have a great trip! Oh and your Juicy bag is cute too!

13. I love them both they are so cute! Have fun outlet shopping, cant wait to see your new purchases!

14. congrats!

15. Luscious! Thanks so much for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice