My new B-bags!

1. Just wanted to show off my new Twiggys. Emerald green and truffle, I bought them by accident?!:Push: (yeah right!) I originally went to S.F. Neimans to see if they had a grenat Twiggy, no such luck. I then saw the truffle Twiggy and immediately fell in love THEN, I saw the emerald! :nuts: I got both as you can see.

(2) Balenciaga - Twiggy (Emerald Green - 06) - 105.JPG (3) Balenciaga - Twiggy (Truffle - 06) - 1055.JPG
  2. wow love those twiggies pursemama! congrats:yahoo:

3. wow! beautiful! I was fondling a truffle work in AR the other day... it's really a great color for fall. yumm! congrats!

4. :drool: pursemama 0o0o0o0o YUMMY!!! :drool: :nuts: I'm totally loving the emerald the colour looks WONDERFUL!!! congrats on your new b-bags and thanks for sharing pics!!!! :yahoo:

5. congrats!!! lovely!:heart:

6. They are both gorgeous! Congratulations, I love those kinds of "accidents"!

7. gorgeous! congrats!!!

8. Gorgeous! I love your twiggys! :love:

9. Thank you everyone!! *kiss kiss*:kiss:

10. Sooooo pretty:drool: What great colours for fall! Enjoy those beautiful Twiggys :party:

11. Go pursemama!! I love those twiggies! :jammin:

12. Love them! I love that you came home with 2 new bags!!!! :yahoo: They are gorgeous!!!!!!!!:love:

13. Gorgeous, both of them! I really love the truffle twiggy, I want one.:yes:

14. Love both of them - I hate it when accidents like that happen. Congrats on your new Twiggy's.

15. Yay for twiggys, and I always love to see another truffle twiggy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice