My new arrivals and a family pic

:yahoo:so happy for you "L" Nanaz!!! after all those bags that you went through! finally down to the select few thats totally gorgeous! you're right, the steel rh work IS gorgeous! the leather is divine! CONGRATS again!

attachment.php

Nice collection here! Congrats for ur new two bbags~Gorgeous, enjoy them with gd health!!:love::flowers:

Oh My Gaaard!!!

I convinced myself that I don't "need" a Steel Work, since I have/adore my Anthra Work.....now I may have to re-think my decision:P

The family pic gives blueish tint to the color....which pic would you say is the best representation of the color??

Oh, BTW, I love your collection!!!:tup:

congratulations! Being addicted to bbags, it is really difficult to narrow down the colors and styles the you really like. I am so happy that you were able to choose the ones that you really want and can use. Unfortunately for me, and probably also for quite a lot PF members, it is still a one long road to travel.

amazing selection! the leathers are toooo yummy! I would love to see that chewy wrinkly steel rh work in real life so I can really admire it and touch that beauty! I love it! I am a HUGE fan of plomb!