My new ankle boots

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I´ve fallen in love with the Postman´s Lock Ankle boot on my recent trip to London. Though I hardly wear any heels I just had to had them...
    Unfortunately I still have to learn how to walk in high heels before I will take them out for the first time...

Though my boyfriend thinks I´m crazy and really doesn´t understand my Mulberry obsession he thinks they look pretty sexy :graucho:...

Attached Files:

2. They are gorgeous! Congratulations, I love them. Are they comfortable? I hope that you enjoy wearing them xx

3. Wow, I can see how you fell in love with them! Do show us a modelling pic.

I know what you mean about heels! but I guess if you wear them around the house for gradually increasing periods you'll wear them in and get used to them.

4. They are beautiful! Nice collection of Alexa's you have there as well :biggrin:. Are they comfy? (or is that a silly question regarding such high heals?)

5. Those are quite the pair of heels! Wow.

I think a style like that might make walking in heels easier, no? Better to have support like that vs a pair or stiletto pumps!

6. They are lovely, thumbs up from me!

7. Thanks for all your positive feedback!!!

I think they´re really comfortable for such a high heel! Currently I try to wear them for at least an hour every day, so I´m prepared for a day out soon ;).
    It´s quite interesting how many You Tube videos you´ll find telling you how to walk in high heels. Will try to follow them and avoid making a fool out of myself...

@annaswe: Thanks regarding the Alexas. It has been a very expensive trip to London as I just wanted to get the OS Alexa in oak and then couldn´t decide between regular Alexa in plum and the OS in oak. Finally I had to get both and am really happy with the decision:smile:.

8. I adore them kitechick, black goes with everything too ;)

9. Beautiful shoes!:girlsigh: I wish!

10. They are fabulous and I'm not a bit surprised your boyfriend finds them sexy! They are!
    I don't think they look too high and bet you will get on great with them.

11. Amazing!

12. Beautiful! :tup:

13. Wow, they are gorgeous. I had spied them but can not justify the cost at present.:nuts:

Please do some modeling pics with them on.

What will you wear with them, leggings, skinny jeans....Ohhh I can't wait to see.:graucho:

Maybe you should do a few pics with different outfits, oh and of course with your lovely Alexa's as well.;)

14. They look lovely!!! Gorgeous!

15. Fab boots !!

The black boots are totally sold out online.